View Single Post
Unread 01/07/2011, 03:38 PM   #17
copps
Premium Member

Wow! Thank you all so much! It is an absolute joy to share my system with all of you throughout the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMagyar View Post
John,

Congratulations!

Just when you think you're satisfied along comes a setup that makes you say "WOW! I want one of those." Great work and dedication!

Now for a couple quick questions:

1) I have a Coral Beauty and have always followed the obvious wives tale of one dwarf angel to a system. With your experience can you comment on building a group of Coral Beauty's? (I have a 240 with a school of damsels, a school of Bartlett Anthias, a Kole Tang, and a Yellow Tang.)

2) Also, which of the dwarfs have you found best suited to grouping and what are the most important factors in setting up a successful group?

Anyways, thanks for sharing! Now I have something to work towards: More tanks, and more fish

Joe
Hey Joe (and everyone else), there has been another thread in the Reef Fishes forum where I am the most where I have been addressing many things including the angels... please check this out and if anything is not answered there please let me know and I will be more than happy to help!

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=1956081

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacislandaqua View Post
what, no fish list?
Yeah yeah... it's there, just not in a list format... read up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay2525 View Post
congrats again! tanks are an inspiration. please tell a bit about the experience of keeping the ventralis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefBum View Post
Congrats John! Awesome tanks! I believe I have a couple of your frags that are doing quite well.

I would also like to hear more about your success keeping Ventralis. I tried 2 a few years ago and they didn't make it past the first day.
I got the ventralis when I was in Hawaii in September when they were just imported from the Marshalls. They were treated well throughout the chain of custody and I QTed them and kept them COOL... the two primary things I attribute my success to so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefkiter View Post
John. Congratulation!!
Do you feed corals? what do you give them?
No not really... just with fish poop and light! That's all they need!

Copps

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.
Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one we’re talking about.

Current Tank Info: displays are 1300 gallon SPS (8.5' x 6' x 42"), 240 gallon anemone, and 350 gallon fish only
copps is offline   Reply With Quote