View Single Post
Unread 11/18/2006, 07:15 PM   #214
N-A-S-O
Registered Member

here is the anwser to some of your questions

Quote:
Originally posted by invincible569
Translated:

I have been fortunate enought to see Maurizio's tank in person. It looked unreal!

For me, you can ask me the same questions about the use of the hormone and its interactions with corals. My theory which no one has said anything against it is as follows:

This hormone (HGH) works on a human and monkey, but not on any other organism. Special receivers on the cell membranes are targeted by this hormone. The coral does not have these receivers because if they did it would produce gh which is not realistic.

One asks how does a SPS coral (Formosa, Nobilis, Digitata and Monti's) grow 15" in one yr? This has influenced the staff at reefitalia.net to successfully look into the amino acid composition of the GH for obvious reasons I cannot disclose. These findings are also backed up by one of our biologists, Giuseppe Vollono who has explained this to us. At the time in which the frozen cube is prepared, a fundamental phenomenal process occurs. The protein under examination BREAKS which increases the abundance of a particular amino acids in the water. This increases the metabolism and calcification of the coral. Therefore GH does not affect fish.

When running the Blu Coral method, you paramater values have to be set at the following values:

Ca 500
Mg 1500
KH 12
PH 8
Sr 16-25
I2 0,06

This is a simple explanation from a Biology student. Please feel free to ask questions and I can respond in Italian. Thank you, Fabio.