View Single Post
Unread 01/24/2018, 06:48 AM   #17
OrionN
Moved on

I would really love for people who know about, or keep this wrasse to post and give me some pointers. First hand experiences are especially welcome.
What I found so far is that this wrasse is typical in behavior and aggressiveness "similar to fairy wrasses in the Whipfin/Tono's complex" which does not help me a great because I never keep fairy wrasse before.
In my search I got to a compatible chart by Hunter (evolved). According to this chart, he likely not tolerate any other flasher or fairy wrasse. I hope this may not hold true in a 320 gal tank, because I think the the Wrasse Bug have bite me and I like very much to have more than ONE single fairy wrasse in my tank.
In a sense, it seem like I am looking for some one to post that "Yes, you can keep him with 10 other wrasses" . I see this type of posting a lot, just never though that I would be one of the one who is doing it.
On the other hand, I have more than 1 tank, and may just keep this one where he is right now, use a mirror to keep his color (I hope) and plan for a few more docile but extremely beautiful new wrasses in my 320 DT.

My homepage is my album here at Reef Central

Current Tank Info: Reboot 320 anemones reef. Angels: Yellow Chest Regal(2), Flame (2). Copperband But. Tangs: Yellow, Purple. Wrasse: about 20 wrasses various species. Anemones: Giantea X4 (Breen, Blue, Purple and Multicolors), Haddoni X1 Red, Magnifica X1 Purpletip
OrionN is offline   Reply With Quote