View Single Post
Unread 02/03/2016, 08:02 AM   #71
soulpatch
Registered Member

Thanks Welsh. The entire intent with this build was to take my time and make sure equipment was done right. I patch worked things on my nano and with this being a bigger tank it would annoy me to more as things would stick out that much more.

My tank is still very high on ammonia so cycle still going strong. I did order in some prodibio start up to try this time. I dont need the cycle completed or to rush it but I wanted to try it to see if it works. I have been looking at an empty tank for 4 months now so it will be nice to have something in it even if just snails...

My Tunze tubing comes in today so I can install the ATO. That is on the docket for tonight so I can stop topping off nightly and only worry about topping off the nano.

My skimmer sold last night from the nano giving me some money towards the fish and cuc. If my LEDs from the nano ever sell that will be money for a web cam so I can keep an eye on the tank when away from home. Hard to find a decent priced camera that can pan, tilt, and zoom though. If anyone knows of one for a decent price let me know.

Some have bar tabs. I have a coral tab at my LFS. Life goals.
soulpatch is offline   Reply With Quote