View Single Post
Unread 03/13/2018, 08:19 AM   #139
nightOwl
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrangy View Post
Any updates man?? I'm dying for some updates on your absolutely amazing build!!
Wrangy - Updates will be coming today if not tomorrow there is a lot to catch up on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPotter View Post
Fellow reefers.....I post this today with some troubling news and ask for your help. Henry aka NightOwl, has lost his way and is thinking about shutting this build down before he finishes it! He made the fatal mistake of thinking about what he has spent on the build and how much he thinks it will cost to finish this build. Henry sold me my first corals when I got back into the hobby back in 2010 and ultimately it is his fault that I upgraded my tank to a larger tank in 2011. We all need to show him support and make him realize what a fatal mistake this will be and how much he will regret shutting this build down before he even gets it finished!!!!
Steve - My snitch friend...thank you for using the "nuclear option". I have seen the error in my ways...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmartin View Post
Oh no! I really hope he can get back on track, I have just read the whole thread and was in awe of the whole build and the time and workmanship he has put in so far.
Really hope he finds his way again!
Best wishes from England.
paulmartin - I'm back on track with a greater focus than ever. Trying to get all the small details finished as I went alone was very tiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gioNVA View Post
Oh man. Let's get this going Henry. I have a whole bunch of frags just waiting for you.
Francis - I will be taking you up on your offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertReefT4r View Post
Use either HW Marine Mix or Reef or TMPR. You will thank me later, best salt mixes for sure.
DesertReefT4r - I had purchased a large amount of Fritz salt. I may have to give your suggestions a try once I use up the Fritz.

Updates to come but the short story is I am back for good!