View Single Post
Unread 02/06/2017, 08:21 AM   #1
MHG
Registered Member

Please Clarify Your Policy (BlueZoo)

I have placed orders in the past with BlueZoo and I had great success. I was planning another order but the prices are much closer to what I would pay at my LFS these days so I figured, I would take a look at your policy. The policy mentions weather delays. OK I get it check your local weather. Makes sense. But unless you know what cities Fedex has their hubs in, it would not be of much use to know the weather of the final destination by itself. I would suggest indicating such info on your website so we can do the leg work to see when the best time to ship is...

I do not see a policy on your web site for when Fedex is not on time with the delivery for a non weather related reason. Such as I am home but for whatever reason the package does not show up. The weather is great. The web site says "out for delivery" and it just does not show up for another 8 hours. Or not at all...

Are you relying on filing a claim with fedex? Does your company have a success rate of fedex claims that is worth mentioning? Fedex has a terrible history with not honoring claims as it is...