View Single Post
Unread 03/11/2009, 12:43 AM   #226
masterswimmer
Registered Member.

Location: East of the Mississippi, north of the mason dixon line
Soundwave, I've been following from the beginning. I haven't posted though. Kudos to you my friend. You've done a great job on the design, nice and neat and very presentable. The 'hand holding' through the build was super. I'm no engineer, rocket scientist or electrician, and I was able to follow along. Thank you.

As for the comments by a lot of the followers, those are very useful to the next generation of this project as well. Some comments are said more constructive than others, but all were useful. Some people are just less diplomatic in their presentation.

Thanks again for taking the time during your project to photo catalog the process. You didn't have to do that. I for one appreciate it.

Good luck and I hope the growth and success you've encountered, preliminarily, continues.

swimmer

Current Tank Info: 75 10ecor, SLS TEK 6 x 54w T-5, Lifereef sump & VS2-24" skimmer, 15 gal. AGA fuge