View Single Post
Unread 03/23/2011, 11:16 AM   #99
Fizz71
FragSwapper

I don't even know the extent of the loss at this point. The good news is many frags made it to more than one person so I should be able to get them back (Thanks Joe). The ones I was the most concerned with (SPSs anyway) are the red planet, purple bonsia, an aussie echinata, some a.efflo (2 species) and the 2 green/yellow ones (including the one I had listed). I also had a tort that is a total loss (it was on it's way out anyway) and some spongodes that are spotty, but holding out.

The red planet was fragged out, the purple bonsai was fragged out, the aussie was removed all together as was one efflo (the other is dead...it was from Sanjay) and the green/yellows are pretty common and fast growing, the one was fragged out, the other I can probably get no problems.

Thanks for the offer, if I ever get the d*mn thing repaired it's going to be a long climb back up. So far most of my LPSs are holding out, which is good because I didn't frag them out, but only two can't be replaced and one was fragged out weeks before the break..the other...well it was a brain coral I got for my anniversary..if that dies my wife will be very upset.

Fizz71 is offline   Reply With Quote