View Single Post
Unread 07/24/2016, 04:23 PM   #19
Marcoss
Registered Member

Hello all that follow! Bad news, I am not working on this project any longer. As you may have seen, I had these in a small portion of my shop. I have had to abandon this idea to make room for more important inventory. I may do a smaller system, a glass 96x48x12 system, but we shall see.

Thanks to those that followed !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonezNReef View Post
Sounds like a cool idea. I plan on dabbling in a propagation system in the future. Can't wait to see how you get things going. And for the "ghettoness" of the system it isn't a public thing and if it works and doesn't break the bank then I think you will have something good going. Can't wait to see more pictures and see more of what you have planned! Im subscribed and following along lol
Thank you so much for the support! I wish I had the space to see this through! I was super excited, and had mad more progress than documented, but had to free up the space. Dollar per square foot, it did not make sense to have these tanks there! Although, I sold several, my main business takes priority over my hobby. I still have my displays and want to add a smaller, less ghetto system. My wife may not mind if I add a glass frag tank to the breakroom as long as it looks nice!

Thanks again!

Marcoss is offline   Reply With Quote