View Single Post
Unread 02/10/2005, 07:33 AM   #8
mcox33
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by charles matthews
I appreciate your replies and information. When sharing information about dendro husbandry, I like to get the following information.1) What species- or if not known, (which is usual), did it come attached to rubble or to rock?-what size of polyps or describe them?- 2) Water flow information. 3) Feeding information. 5) Behavioral observations of interest. 6) How long has the specimen been kept under captive care? ) Filtration/skimmer/refugia information. I would be grateful for your assistance in collecting this kind of information.

One other thing. I am lobbying for our own forum. Any interest?
Mine was on a rock a little larger than my hand but didn't weigh very much for it's size. When it spit of I got another rock (reef bones type) about the same size and glued the loose piece to it they are both doing fine but the frags do best if left in the bottom of the tank with rubble to attach themselves to if they are glued they will come back off the rock everytime.

Current Tank Info: 90 Saltwater Reef, 2 x 400 watt MH, 4 x 65 watt PC, 1 x 24 watt 48" T-5 + 4 blue led's, Dual chamber MRC Calcium Reactor, Huge DIY Kalkwasser reactor (made by someone else) Auto Top Off and Aquatecture Plus Skimmer
mcox33 is offline   Reply With Quote