View Single Post
Unread 02/03/2011, 06:43 PM   #80
rickyfins
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerezAF01 View Post
I've noticed many people ask for macro algae and other stuff that grows in your tank. I am going to add a page to the spreadsheet for this kind of stuff. That way people know exactly who to contact and what may be available. I am sure there is a steady supply of chaeto and other macro algae within the club. So if you have it and are willing to share make sure you list it before throwing it out. I dont think this kind of stuff should be governed by the same rules as corals so no one has to give three away and all junk. All I am going to ask is that you use it and be willing to share it once you have enough of it. Simple enough? I think so.

Al
Al I agree that Macro should be listed seperately and not considered part of the trade 3 deal.

Maybe list it as Macro/inverts. Some may want stomatella snails which can be abundant in some tanks. Pods, chitons, starfish and others can be listed there. This way we at least know who to turn to for those items.

Maybe just a 1 for 1 kinda deal on the macro/invert page? Anyway you do it, should work fine!

Way to go everyone!

Rick

Absorbing information through OSMOSIS

Yea, I can grow that. Have some water? It's just SCIENCE!!

Offical NCPARS "Nazi Thread Ender"

Current Tank Info: None at the moment.
rickyfins is offline   Reply With Quote