View Single Post
Unread 10/10/2006, 11:32 AM   #15
8BALL_99
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by tanya72806
Awesome This is what I believe I need LMK if im missing anything or dont need something
Heavy Duty Linear Guide Rails 23.75" Extension 1 set
2-4 Channel Remote Control Systems
6" Stroke Tubular Actuator 150 lbs force x2
Mounting Bracket for all FA Actuators x4
Thats a $$ list lol.
I would just go to lowes for your guide rails.. You can get much shorter ones for less money.. Also will help with shipping
Remote is cool but not needed a Toggle switch will work.. Although I much rather use the remote
You really dont need 2 Actuators to lift your canopy. if you can mount one in the center either behind the tank or above the tank it should lift you canopy fine. Nothing really wrong with using two just cost more. I used two on my 180 cause it is VERY heavy lol. I built it all out of solid Oak and 3/4 Oak plywood. And the colums on the front and sides are several layers thick of solid wood.. Its so heavy that I couldn't pick it up over my head alone.. I had to have help
Mounting Brackets,, Well this is a tough one.. They charge way to much for theirs but if your not able to work with metel then they are your only option.. I just used some 1/8" steel for mine, But mine was where you can't see the brackets so I didnt' have to worry so much about how they looked..HTH

Will

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

Why do we drive on the parkway and park in the driveway?

Isn't is it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Current Tank Info: Custom Starfire 300,92Gallon,35 Gallon Hex,Two 40Gallons,125Gallon,
8BALL_99 is offline   Reply With Quote