View Single Post
Unread 05/16/2019, 03:14 PM   #952
2mk
Registered Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally.B View Post
Well I actually have 2 Main Display Tank TANKS (the 90 Gallon LPS tank) and the (110 Gallon SPS) Tank.

the 3rd TANK (In between Tank is a DIY 35 Gallon Frag Tank made from a OLD 35 I got from Thrift Store).
It has a built in Sump.

The 65 Gallon Tank under the Frag Tank is the New Salt Water Reservoir.
It's about 12 years old, slightly scratched. Tried to sell it when I upgrade to 110, but nobody wanted it.
REALLY GLAD nobody bought it, since It's perfect for Water Reservoir. I never consciously realized it's same width,length as Frag Tank till only a week ago.

Just Shot this VIDEO to Make things a bit obvious for my Whole setup.
What's missing in this Video is the 90 Gallon LPS tank is UPSTAIR, Directly above the SUMP ROOM.
The Pumbing to the Sump (Under the 110 Gallon Tank) is in those white Deck Post Columns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGCgo9b-xWo

THE WATER CHANGER is Finished, and I setup this TEST LAB on my Desk to develop the code to run it. (Code will go fairly Fast, since I will be re-using Code from my DIY Doser, and the DIY Tank Minder)

Must be tested, since it will be HOOKED up to 2 Live Tanks.
Wally. Thanks for the video. I see see what you mean. I wish I have space for a sump room like you do. I am now in the process of combining my 55g (almost 30yrs old recently resealed) and my red sea 35g (6yrs old with build in sump) by draining into a 20g (water content) Sump and returning to the 55g and 35g using one return pump. My piping are ready. They will be connected this coming Saturday. Everything is a mess and all over the floor now (Including Apex, AWC, ATO, EB832, Break Out Box, Cable, .... etc). Once the returns are combined, then my project will be to create a cabinet to house all of the Apex gears. I am looking forward to have it finished and post a picture here.

Current Tank Info: 35G + 55G Combined By 30G Sump, Alexa, Apex, 2x EB832, 1x DOS, 2x FMM, 3x Flow Sensors, Neptune ATK ATO, 1x WRX, 3x Radion XR15 G4 Pro, 1x Kessil AH80, Teco Chiller, Octo Essence 130 & Red Sea Skimmers, 6x Hydor Koralias, 2x MaxiJets, Danner Pump
2mk is offline   Reply With Quote