View Single Post
Unread 12/06/2016, 09:52 PM   #98
Achilles Torben
Registered Member

Visit Dejong (wholesaler) today. Few pick ups.

2 Apolemichthys arcuatus adult
2 Zanclus cornutus small
2 Zebrasoma rostratum adult
2 Naso elegans adult and juv
1 Naso vlamengii
1 Acanthurus Achilles small
1 Acanthurus Leucosternum
1 Acanthurus lineatus

Pick up live rocks to help introducing fish in quarantine. Also a big Naso elegans well acclimated for the other tangs eating his po to improve on enteric flora. 85 Watt UV run. 300 liter natural seawater.

https://youtu.be/QtymAW7pFyY

https://youtu.be/qupVG4C9bfE

The smaller black tang chase the bigger one sometimes. I thing no real fights and no big risk. The bigger one seems to be a little bit devote. Last months no Bandits in Europe. Pick up the first two arrive at Dejong. Eating Mysis one house after introducing. Though they're different size but nearly the same. Think isn't male and female. Maybe two males because threaten a bit when encounter. Also they are in great shape and very bully. Heart about adult flagfin changing Sex. Somebody can confirm?

Zanclus cornutus in good shape and very small. Normally arrived in very bad condition and bigger in Europe. One our after introducing eaten no frozen food but picking at live rocks.

Nasos and black tangs eaten directly frozen. Also powder blue and clown tang. Achilles does not see again after introducing. Achilles are always pussies. Achilles and powder blue are very small. Hope to pair up with bigger ones in display tank. Display tank is ich free after quarantine fish about a few months. Little bit scary to quarantine rightly. Copper kill to much fish in the past. Hope to get all new fish into great shape. After this I will test maybe tank transfer. Achilles doesn't work this method because normally didn't pick up food for two days after catch and handle with him. Will see

I've denied a tiny Zebrasoma Gemmatum with literal line syndrome for 500 EUR.

Grüße Torben

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

Last edited by Achilles Torben; 12/06/2016 at 10:28 PM.
Achilles Torben is offline   Reply With Quote