View Single Post
Unread 12/06/2015, 11:22 AM   #4
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreefs View Post
I am so glad that they are putting the effort into support services, if we ever need it! Stocking parts and pumps state side is a huge plus, and having you on board Scott is the icing on the cake. Love my Supermarin 200.
I will admit, it was long overdue but things have been handled the way they should be for several months now. "Speed Is Life" is our new moniker when it comes to support. Royal Exclusiv USA is modeling support and service after companies like Ecotech, Kessil and Tunze USA. Those companies set a great example of how support should be handled and if you are investing the kind of money into high end equipment, the service and support should match the quality. As such, Royal Exclusiv now has an advance exchange program in place for warranty service that includes expedited replacements. We continue to build up inventory at our Ft. Myers facility and have inventory set aside just for service stock. We will also be adding service inventory at our West Coast support office in Los Angeles (Chatsworth, CA).

Not only are we monitoring this forum 7 days a week but RE USA provides email support for North American customers 7 days a week as well and even after normal hours into the evening. I don't think there is another company in this industry that goes to that length to support its customers but times have changed and we are now going lead the way by going above and beyond to insure that our customers get the service and support they deserve.

Speed Is Life!!!

Current Tank Info: 480G display mixed reef, 90G sump, 90G refugium, 60G display refugium. Check out my build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783476
slief is offline   Reply With Quote