View Single Post
Unread 09/27/2017, 05:26 PM   #19
Djones22
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcb577 View Post
I have started the process of researching anemones. I know they arent easy to keep and that they can be very sensative to tank parameters,they can roam and sting other corals,get caught in powerheads,amongst other issues. But I got the fever to own one if possible in my tank?one issue I can see is lighting in the coralife biocube.i like the bta and am researching others.What kind would the forum suggest if any? is it even a reality? my main concern is the health of the animal and that its happy in its enviorment,are there other options? I am planning to add the extra led strip to the lighting.Any thoughts,concerns, ideas are all welcome!
Smik has a 14g biocube and has 3 red bubble tipped anemones as the original split 2X he also has numerous corals and some fish. If you know yow to do it, have proper lighting he has a kessil and water parameters are constant and you have no predators in tank then you should be fine just be sure to supplement food for it if it doesn't host clownish right away. Also once it finds its spot in the tank it should stay there unless disturbed or stressed.

Djones22 is offline   Reply With Quote