View Single Post
Unread 01/19/2016, 03:28 PM   #30
soulpatch
Registered Member

So not too much was done over the weekend outside of the water change station.

I added a power strip and some brackets to wrap cords around on the change station and used it for a water change on my nano last night.

The large tank was drained most of the way and fresh RODI put in. The sand is still making my water cloudy so probably one more decent water change and should be good to go.

I added some handles to the doors as the SC design forces you to grab from bottom of door to open which I hated.

Finally should be some more items done this week as I am supposed to get my BAO shipment tomorrow for my dosing and ATO containers. I can then dry fit where they will go along with my doser and get those situated. Doing so will also show me the available space for my electrical panel.

By this weekend I will have all of my rock to set up my aquascape and kick off my cycle. Ammonia is standing by and I have some marine pure in my nano to seed it.

I think the biggest thing I am looking forward to is the silence. I had to do a water change on my nano yesterday and it is right next to the large tank which has its pumps running right now. I head nothing save for the slightest trickle of water over the overflow. Taking the nano down and plumbing it into the big tank will save a ton of noise in my room which will be awesome.

Some have bar tabs. I have a coral tab at my LFS. Life goals.
soulpatch is offline   Reply With Quote