View Single Post
Unread 07/10/2007, 07:17 PM   #95
Kahuna Tuna
Registered Member

Quote:
No, it doesnt.
Rich, you are missing the point. Thousands of dyed anemones are sold to NEWBIES every week, saying that if people dont buy them , wholesalers wont dye them is meaningless because NEWBIES dont know any better. That is what the list is all about. I live here in So Cal, one the largest hubs for marine wildlife in the entire world. I can state with certainly that a huge portion of the livestock you see in Beantown has come through here first. I've been doing this for nearly thirty years now, I know what I'm talking about and am not going to get dragged further into an argument with you. I could take you down to the LA wholesalers tomorrow and show you things that would make you shudder. Dyed anemones, dead and dying anemones, anemones that should have been left on the reef, tens of thousands of them. They belong on that list, period. That is what I know to be true, you can choose to believe whatever you want to believe, I really dont care what you believe anymore.

Current Tank Info: No tank currently
Kahuna Tuna is offline   Reply With Quote