View Single Post
Unread 03/30/2017, 08:23 AM   #19
pouchedrat
Registered Member

Some new pics taken today of Wicked Uncle Ernie. I am almost 100% sure he is a chiragra.

Yeah I have cheap aquarium-acclimated oysters and clams, and bought 50 feeder snails and he already ate a ton of them.

Some of my $2-$5 dollar ebay frags: (The green star polyp has been in the tank since the very beginning, still not glued down anywhere, and is doing extremely well. Especially since that one was actually from Petco, lol). most are just zoas, one ricordea, one sympodium.. There's a waving hand and I haven't glued it down anywhere yet, because I thought I killed it initially, but it's been out and fine. I guess you can't get rid of them, lol.
I don't know the names of most of the zoas.

The largest is the green star. The little zoas are so small you can't tell they're there unless you're looking for them or the blue light's on.

Yes everything in the tank is there with the knowledge it can possibly get destroyed. The corals are honestly just a fun side thing. But they've all been in there for a while now. I lost one frag that looked bad when it came in the mail, but otherwise everything else seems ok.

pouchedrat is offline   Reply With Quote