Unread 03/03/2009, 11:35 PM   #180
Tswifty
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by tiffrobbins
Absolutely Lovely! Your gobies are also inspiring
Quote:
Originally posted by kudora
wow that mille is awesome btw. i had one of those gobys awhile back they are great additions.
Quote:
Originally posted by Padrino
that green acropora looks incredible
Thanks guys. The gobies actually shot down into my Midas Blenny's old burrow together, so hopefully they pair up right away. I still haven't spotted the other Yasha Hase White Ray Goby since the morning after I added it to the tank though.

Quote:
Originally posted by PhilipOSU
TJ that Acro from LA is amazing. I can't believe how big it is.
Yeah I was shocked as well. It's such a nice piece. I hope it holds its neon green color.
Quote:
Originally posted by OwNeD162
Fish look good TJ !
Are the gobies in a FW dip there?
And I have to agree, that Acro is amazing!!!
Thanks Mitchell. The gobies were just in a small container with tank water. I figured that might be the only chance I'd have to get a picture of them, because there's always a chance they'll burrow out of sight.
Quote:
Originally posted by OwNeD162
Looking good as always TJ
Can't wait to have mine setup to compare with yours
Quote:
Originally posted by kudora
the tank is going to look very full(mature) in no time swift!!
I hope so.

Time to sit back and let everything color back up and grow in.

Hopefully I can get a nice FTS tomorrow once everything opens up, or I may wait until I add the Bartlett Anthias to do so. Although I'll probably need to ask someone with a nice camera to help me out, because my camera definitely is not handling the 22" depth front to back at all.

Also, I need to find a streak free cleaner for the acrylic. Even using RO/DI water, it's hard to get a crystal clear front pane.