View Single Post
Unread 03/28/2017, 08:55 AM   #1
clorox
Registered Member

Issues setting up a GHL Doser 2.1 slave

I've been waiting to switch from using my current 4 Neptune DOS dosers to GHL's for a while, and finally I got around to get it done.

I have been trying to set up a brand new Standalone Doser 2.1 unit and a Doser 2.1 slave, however I have been unsuccessful getting the slave to work.

I followed the steps detailed in the PDF. I managed to get the Standalone unit to work both with USB and on my WiFi network using GHL Control Center.

Both units have 1.24 firmware.

I reached the Step where I added the Slave using 'Assign Devices" in the System window. I can see the Slave correctly nested under the Stand Alone unit, however each time I click on the 'Configure' step of the process I get a warning message that says 'The PAB device is not responding'.

I tried this last step using both USB and Wifi getting the same error message each time.

I also switched between the 2 PAB ports in the back of the units using 2 different ethernet cables with no luck.

I know the 2 units are communicating because when I manually press or use the control center 'Manual dosing' on any of the pumps on the Standalone, the corresponding pump on the Slave is activated as well.

However, if I select directly pump 5 (the first one on the Slave) through Control Center, the Logo lights will flash from Blue to Green, but the pump sits still.

Clearly, that last Configuration step is missing, but I am at a loss as to why I keep getting a 'The PAB device is not responding' when it appears that they are indeed communicating.

Had anyone experienced this before? Any help is greatly appreciated!

clorox is offline   Reply With Quote