View Single Post
Unread 01/29/2019, 07:30 AM   #186
McPuff
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightOwl View Post
How did the swap go?
Thanks Jimmy, we're definitely on the same page. It's a lot easier to add nutrients if the system becomes deficient, rather than battle with high nutrient load constantly. I'm surprised that I have as many fish as I do, though many of them are small and will remain small. I have a few azure damsels on order and after I add those I don't envision adding anything else for quite a while.

The swap went really well. I didn't win any of the raffles though. :0( Found a bunch of corals I simply could never rationalize buying! :0) Did spend a bit more than I ever have in the past but got some really nice frags and mini colonies. A couple are no-names (which I like) but they are fantastic. I'll have to come up with some names for them! Most of my real estate is now taken once again and there is room for grow out. There is one large-ish spot toward the back of the tank and I never knew what to put there. It seems like a great spot for a pink birdsnest. Gotta find a small colony and let it go nuts. Should look pretty great and contrast nicely with the crayola stag (purple).

I'll have to post some more pictures soon showing the updated scape and canopy (once it's done... waiting on the darn doors to be shipped!).

McPuff is offline   Reply With Quote