View Single Post
Unread 07/10/2018, 09:23 AM   #6
nightOwl
Premium Member

Long time Canon user here and looking to upgrade as well so following along...currently I am using a 70D and I am long overdue. Not sure what your max budget is but you might want to look at some mirrorless options as well. Also depending on how you plan to use your camera keep in mind certain features like 4k video is currently only available on their full bodied cameras while other manufactures are bringing in a ton of features at a decent price point. T7i is not bad but the body is not weather sealed and the grip is a bit small. Things you probably already looked at but just mentioning. In the end it will come down to the way you plan to use your camera and how much you want to spend. I started doing some research before my vacation and thinking of trying to hold off until a little later in the year. Have you looked at any other manufacturers and how much have you invested in Canon glass?