View Single Post
Unread 12/04/2017, 10:37 AM   #128
nightOwl
Premium Member

eonflux123 - Sorry I have been busy lately so I have not really made and progress with the tank. I am so behind. My target date of making Thanksgiving failed miserably! My family (20+) was happy to see all the progress at Thanksgiving with the room but seemed mystified that there were no fish or water in the main tank. My niece was like " Uncle what is the purpose of the empty tank with water in it and no pretty fish?" non hobby people do not understand...lol. I told here the frag tank will have frags in it after I cycle the tank...lol. To which she said " Your bicycle is in the garage and I am not sure how it will fit in there!". I just smiled and laughed and her face was like I am serious...lol.

My rock foundation is not turning out how I would have liked it too and the epoxy I brought was really expensive so I am going to have to make the best of it. My design and impatience got the best of me. The blinder is in the garage under some other projects I am working on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eonflux123 View Post
Awesome ideas for under tank lighting! I did that same thing with my old lights too, total blindness... Any updates?

Also how'd the rock work foundation turn out!? I've always wanted something like this but wasn't that creative!

Linkfalcon - Thanks for the offer of help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkfalcon View Post
Look good if u need a hand I’m in nova

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shown_nuff - Welcome back. Thanks for the offer to help as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shown_nuff View Post
Hey... I am back on here after a while. If you ever need some help let me know. I will be glad to come and help.

I will try to get around to updating this week. I have been really slacking as this time of the year is filled with family gatherings and the Honey-Do list seems to go non stop. I have been working on tank stuff indirectly. I have been building cabinets for my walk up bar. I need to run some tests on the rock that has been in the trashcans. I will at least do that this week. I might even finish or start over on my rock base. I also need to order some components for the frag tank like a new skimmer and some more Apex modules...I'm so behind .