View Single Post
Unread 05/11/2018, 05:21 AM   #134
McPuff
Registered Member

The tank has been up for about 1.5 year now... although it's been transferred several times so in some respects the tank has been running since 2005! :0) In face, I've had the watchman goby since then.

My final fish stock list is pretty much where it is at this point. I may add a blenny or two to the DT. I'll definitely get a trigger for the lagoon. Maybe a puffer as well. And a jawfish for the small tank that is also tied in (used to be for the clowns). Here is the list as it stands currently:

lieutenant tang
pyroferus tang
scopas tang
naso tang
foxface
annularis angel
blueface angel
pink spot watchman goby
blue chromis
talbott's damsel
pajama cardinal x2
starry blenny (though I haven't seen it in a month)
rudy sided wrasse
melanurus wrasse
solaris wrasse
caribbean spotted hawkfish
Darwin misbar clown (x2)

The first 7 on the list are the majority of the bioload and are going to grow quite a bit still. So I think that unless I add small fish, this is pretty good for now at 18. Anyway, it's really close to what I had envisioned when I picked up the tank. The system has fought through some tough times mainly due to negligence for various reasons. But it seems to be back on track now. Just have to make sure to pay attention to those small changes and stay on top of them. I'm glad to have added the chaeto. It's growing like crazy, at least tripling in size in just over a week.

Last edited by McPuff; 05/14/2018 at 08:01 AM.
McPuff is offline   Reply With Quote