View Single Post
Unread 04/20/2017, 08:00 AM   #1
Grimreaperz
Registered Member

Advice on fragging "Harder" LPS

Okay so I have a 10$ plate coral.
And a Trachy with 2 mouths. (Probably won't be touching this one from what I have been told so far)

I posted on another forums and all they said was don't do it.....not really what u am looking for I am looking for advice from people who has successfully done either of these corals and had them heal successfully.....what equipment did you use? What was your husbandry during healing? And type of videos on how you performed the cuts?

I know this can be done....i know it may not be simple like GSP, zoas, Acropora, etc. And will definitely be risky and take time to heal....but Propogations really interests me as where I live i can't just com across gorgeous species for good prices and I would also like to give back to the community as much as possible....1 plate coral I frag is 1 that doesn't need to be taken from the wild.

Again...i know the risks. I know the time it takes to heal as I am doing my research but really just want other people's experiences and how they succeeded...i can watch all the YouTube video and read all the articles I want but I find people with real world practice have the best advice.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Grimreaperz is offline   Reply With Quote