View Single Post
Unread 06/19/2017, 04:34 PM   #37
trembz
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishguy2501 View Post
List looks good. I would also say plan out very carefully on the order you will be adding in your fish. Angels go in at the same time, wrasses at the same time, butterfly fish in a group, and then a group of misc items for the triggers and puffers.

scribbled angel
Gold Flake Angel
Regal Angel

Nice angels, goldflakes are really nice but hard to keep in my experience. if you decide against one look at the false personifer angel or the chrysurus angel

Green Bird Wrasse
Checkerboard Wrasse
Banana Wrasse
Hardwicke Wrasse
Harlequin Tusk

maybe replace the green bird with a parrotfish or hogfish, thats just my opinion. Though there are other wrasses you can do instead. The bird wrasses are just really plain in my opinion, an ugly green color with not very much patterning though the females do get a lighter front half which is pretty cool. Other cool wrasses are the china wrasse, paddlefin wrasse, goldbar wrasse, red breasted wrasse, and the pink face wrasse.

Yellow Dogfish Puffer
Cross Hatch Trigger
Blue Throat Trigger

Are you going to be doing pairs of the triggers or singles?

Raccoon Butterfly
Pakistan Butterfly

Decided on not too many butterflies? Id do a nice school of them imo only 2 will look out of place. do something like 4-6 different species one of each species or a trio or pair of each you like.

Bicolor Angel Dwarf
Lemonpeel Angel Dwarf
Eibli Angel Dwarf
Flame Angel Dwarf

Dwarf angels look good, try for one of the hybrid lemon peels they are super cool
I politely disagree about the green bird wrasse.

I have one in a 250 with a bunch of other fish (mind you maybe not as pretty or big as your list),
But it's the one fish that stands out with his beak that everybody noticed right away.
He's peaceful and never bothers anybody on his own but when provoked can hold his grown.
Extremely hardy fish also as mines has been in tanks with ich that whipped out a few fish but never succumbed to even getting a white spot.

But are known to scrape rocks with their side.
Looks like a sign of ich but I've real articles that say it's a fish that does it normally.
I've had mine for over 1.5 years and he does that maneuver daily on the same 2 rocks!

Sorry for babbling on, just wanted to share my experience with my green bird.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

trembz is offline   Reply With Quote