View Single Post
Unread 12/27/2017, 08:58 PM   #4
Merfin70
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK3_LUV View Post
I use and highly recommend flickr. Best of luck, it looks like you have a good start going, excited to see pictures of the old and new setups
Thanks. I was debating between Google Photos and Flickr. Will see which one is the easiest for me to nav now that Photobucket is no longer an option. Which sucks as that had all of the pics of my old tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett28 View Post
Sounds exciting! I landed a 20g pen. I love it. Keep me tuned in on the ATO. I have seen a few mixed reviews but i think that will be my next add.
Will do. I put in orders for most of my essential gear before I left for Florida so I'm eager to get back and see what shows up in the mail and get started. In the mean time, I built the rock work I want for the new tank and have it sitting in the old tank to get it fully cultured.

Oddly, even though my 65g is still running, I'm super excited to start a new project with entirely new dimensions. Going to 14g is going to have me thinking very differently. Pics to follow soon once I get home.

Current Tank: Jan 2010, Custom Cadlights 65g Starfire Shallow Rimless (36"x24"x17") with 24g Sump, ATI Sunpower 6x39w, Aquamaxx ConeS CO 1, Vortech MP40 + MP10, Return Eheim 1260
Merfin70 is offline   Reply With Quote