View Single Post
Unread 11/23/2016, 10:08 PM   #318
jason2459
Registered Member

Here's the 3rd sample I was trying to get to which I got to the other night. Just like every time I explore the samples I find something new. Those really large amoeba like things that I've gotten to see split twice now I got to actually see MERGE this time! And twice!

Lots of ostracods in this one. The sample was taken from on top of on of my gyre circulation pumps. Mostly looked like hair algae.

I've also switched to hosting the pictures on flikr. I really hated how my phone kept mixing up the photos in what seemed like a completely random order and tapatalk has added in a few extra steps to post a picture making it take a really long time to post the pictures. So, these are posted at 1024x768 resolution but the flikr site has the full resolution they were taken at. If the 1024x768 is to big let me know and it looks like I have many options to choose from for bbcode image sizes to choose from.

Hair_Algae_Pump-0001 by Jason, on Flickr

Hair_Algae_Pump-0003 by Jason, on Flickr

Hair_Algae_Pump-0005 by Jason, on Flickr

Hair_Algae_Pump-0007 by Jason, on Flickr

Hair_Algae_Pump-0008 by Jason, on Flickr

Hair_Algae_Pump-0009 by Jason, on Flickr

One of those small segments of aiptasia rummaging around
Hair_Algae_Pump-0010 by Jason, on Flickr

Hair_Algae_Pump-0016 by Jason, on Flickr

Hair_Algae_Pump-0018 by Jason, on Flickr

You can check out my parameters at reeftronics dot net website and look for my username.

Current Tank Info: 180g mixed reef w/ a beananimal overflow to a dolomite RRUGF. | 20g long G. Smithii Mantis Tank
jason2459 is offline   Reply With Quote