View Single Post
Unread 09/07/2016, 06:45 AM   #86
Ron Reefman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10secv6 View Post
Ron Reefman,

screen name def has to do with my other hobby car. I have a 1991 Gmc Syclone, truck makes a tick under 1000awhp, ran 10s last year changed a bunch of stuff these year bigger turbo and exhaust and redid all the suspension to coilover system upfront and a 4 link in the back. Total street car well truck I guess

I def love the tank and how quiet it is no complaints at all. What are u using for flow and return pump? I have a flowstar 1800gph pump and a maxspect gyre 150 running at about 70%.

How do u have the light mounts attached? Are they screwd to the back of the cabinet? Im waiting on my 3 kessils a360we to come and going to use the goosenecks.
Currently the light is standing on the legs that came with it. At some point I'll make a system I can attach to the wall to hold the fixture, but I don't want them to 'hang'. I want a solid mount, probably 2 arms straight out of the wall and adjustable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10secv6 View Post
Also whats ur live stock looking like?
Fish are doing OK. I had 1 yellow chromis jumper, but that's the only loss. I lost a flame scallop (the red one survived) and a few oysters (small clams survived). But in the coral side of things I lost about 25% to 33% of it and it seems sps sticks (acros mostly) were the big losers. But it was a 180g and 75g tanks that went away and only a 125g replacing it, so I still have enough corals to fill the tank, just too many of my pretty sps branchy corals died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone fishin View Post
Looks really good Ron. I really like how you pulled the rock work together.
Thanks. I still have a lot to do. I want the left end of the tank to be more open with just some macro algae and anemones. But I'll wait until I get past this first diatom bloom before I do anything else.