View Single Post
Unread 12/05/2007, 11:26 AM   #95
KenStanley
Premium Member

Thanks Hahnmeister but is that all you’ve got? You hardly yelled at all. ( LOL ) Sorry for the triple post. Although in my defense ... the site did it! Yeah that’s it the site did it. (That’s my story and I’m sticking to it)

Any how. I guess I should be more specific about my questions really. I’m looking for a good light set up I can use without a hood. I came across the Sunlight Supply 4ft Maristar with 2-250 MH HQI & 2- 54W T5 HO bulbs and it looks good but as we all know looks can be deceiving.

http://www.specialty-lights.com/250465.html

They offer two ballast Includes Galaxy Dual 250W Remote Ballast or Blue Wave 7 Dual 250W HQI Ballast. The warranty is longer with the Galaxy but that probably isn’t a good reason to choose it. So does anyone know anything about this system and is it worth considering? Maybe someone has some suggestions?

I keep hearing a clamoring that LEDs will be improving greatly in the future anyone have any thoughts on that?

Current Tank Info: 110G, 15g refugium, uv, H&S skimmer, calcium reactor, 2- 250W/10K MH, 2- 96W Actinic, moon lights, Chiller, Tunze Wave Box, Tunze Stream Kit 2x 6100 TS24, Red Sea AquaZone + Ozonizer
KenStanley is offline   Reply With Quote