View Single Post
Unread 04/30/2017, 08:24 AM   #2484
Michael Hoaster
Registered Seaweedist

Yeah, Sam, I found some big ones too. I had no idea they got so big. Fantastic detrivores too. I was amazed how much detritus piled up during hypo, when mine died back. I'm so psyched to have them again. With them, the pods, the snails and the molly fry, I'm getting a good crew going, at the lower end of the food chain, which makes me oh, so happy.

Right on, Moort82! Weirdos welcome here! It's kind of amazing the things we'll do to get our tanks 'just so' isn't it? When I found that first worm, I saw a great opportunity. If I wasn't good and weird enough, I might have just tossed them. But I like to sift through the minutiae for jewels! In my weird, little world, spaghetti worms qualify. The irony of finding them right in my own QT isn't lost on me, after ordering live sand from two different vendors.

The bottom line is I've added biodiversity right where I needed it, so I'm happy.

Current Tank Info: 180g Seagrass Sandbar Lagoon, START DATE November 28, 2018
Michael Hoaster is offline   Reply With Quote