View Single Post
Unread 07/31/2004, 08:52 PM   #53
Treg
Premium Member

Those are some Awsome looking angels guys.

Last night I come home from work to find my Majestic had died while I was gone. I fed the tank and she never come out from behind the rocks... Suprised, I looked back there to see her on her side, dead. Kind of like moonpods lost regal. Have had her for about 10 months, was a very fat and very active fish. The tank's boss. Even the night before she ate like a beast and was darting in and out of the rocks. There was not a mark on her body when I pulled her out. I am pretty upset about it.

I seen Tropicorium mentioned. That is where my Majestic come from. I like those people up there a lot. My pair of Perculas come from them too. Been over a year now and they are doing great. (Even laying eggs now.) I highly recommend their fish and I think a lot of others in the lower Michigan area do as well. If I decide to get another angel I'll be making the 2 hour trip back north.

I have also always really like the Regals and was just researching them tonight but I really like my Zoo's too... Dont think I want to risk it.

Treg

Treg is offline   Reply With Quote