View Single Post
Unread 07/10/2007, 09:17 AM   #78
loosecannon
Registered Member

peter, Ihave a Centropyge heraldi, he is vary ez to take care of some live rock older tank and wela. peteI have a dragonette he was starving at the lfs,I took him home I put him in a 75 gal. tank with some live rock, and a few weeks later he was fine just meet ther needs! I have a anemone under the right light and feed abot once a week mine has gotin big. some anemones are harder to keep than others, so do your home work. Right abut thoes Amphiphions tank raised are always best, any thing is! I have a moray eel snowflake my 4 year old son feeds him. when you buy an eel make shor you know how big he well get. Damselfish aggressive? I have to yellow tails, not only are they NOT aggressive mine lay eggs on the glass. I got one of those lawnmower blennys he eats shimpeletts alge discs flak food and helps with the alge in the tank vary ez to keep. I have a rainfords goby stays small and eats the red slime agle, he is not hard to keep , just give him what he eats and he will be fine! Funny you brut up the potters his next in my tank can`t wayt to get he! He will do well in my tank I know what he eats! Hers some saggestions pete many decades pete thar are some ananames can live for a 100 years or more. the bta are vary hardy and most clowns like them! I agree with you pete I have a species tank. pete a lot of your picks were well off the mark but I no you try good job. hope I help buddy!

Current Tank Info: 44gal. 40 gal. 75 gal. 30gal. and working on a 75gal. rigt
loosecannon is offline   Reply With Quote