View Single Post
Unread 06/20/2019, 06:35 AM   #260
nightOwl
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 748S911 View Post
Lol, it will grow back super fast in your system.

The hatchlings eat live rotifers for first week, Miguel hurtado mixes the rotifers with phytoplankton. The rotifers eat the phytoplankton, now the fry eat a more nutritious meal.

You might have to raise all the fry in the quarantine tank away from all fish just the fry.
Quote:
they eat rotifers for a week, then baby brine shrimp.
Quote:
I wonder what cool color morphs you will get from an standard clown and black clown? hmmm?
Jesse,
I will have to do some research to see how hard it is actually raise some. I moved my wrasses into the main display yesterday. I have them in an acclimation box I made for my last tank. I have only seen hatch once with this clown years ago and I was around when they first released. They swam to my flashlight and then the fish ate them right in front of me...lol. I think it will probably just be a dark variation from them breading. Nothing too special.

On a side note I lost my lawnmower blenny in the main display. He had been getting skinny over the past few weeks. I guess he finally starved or something else was wrong because he was still trying to eat each day.