View Single Post
Unread 01/31/2008, 10:32 AM   #22
Murph72
Registered Member

Sorry it took me awhile to see this thread. It has been very busy here at Bloomsburg HS. We are under renovations..which means I was without an actual classroom while they remodeled mine for the past couple of months. I just moved back in today.

Due to the renovations, it was difficult getting our maintenance men to take the time to set up our RO/DI system. We have now installed our tank and we have our saltwater mixing in it right now. Our next step is to go down to Something Fishy to pick up our liverock.

Our school has purchased all the equipment for the tank. We did get some coral donations at the last swap. However, if anyone would be willing to make donations that I could pick up at the PSU swap, that would be great. I have some stuff from my own tank to add once the school tank has cycled, but it will seem like a drop in the bucket of this 120g tank.

The kids in my class thought it was so exciting when the tank got cloudy from mixing the salt....I can't imagine when we actually have some stock in the tank. I have an idea the Biology room will be the most popular room in the school.

Thanks for any help you can give to the project. I will be sure to post pics once it looks like something other than an empty tank.
Dyan

Murph72 is offline   Reply With Quote