View Single Post
Unread 10/19/2017, 04:04 PM   #170
outy
Moved On

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtparty View Post
You somehow put a price on performance. A Ferrari is twice the cost of Z06 Corvette. The Corvette will beat the Ferrari in almost any race you throw at the two. That in your eyes means the Ferrari is overpriced.
Performance is what it is all about or should be all about IMHO.

Add Lambo too, the Z06 with a few slight mods eats those up as well. Its cheap and a great overall package, love mine. You can have a good 10 second daily driver NA that will last 200,000 miles for about 35 grand that is a track monster. Its where I am at despite never having that wicked 10cyl sound.

I see both of yours and OPs points both valid. had brs done an OR or reefbreeders against the top end, the gap is closed up on all their little picking points, yet price is still very low on these in comparison.

If you have the money the best will never leave you dissatisfied, if your on a budget and choose wisely the better black boxes are not a bad choice.

Ill pass final judgement or conclusion in 5 years after proof is in the pudding. Not ditching or selling my MH and VHO set up just yet

outy is offline   Reply With Quote