View Single Post
Unread 02/14/2018, 12:08 AM   #882
DesertReefT4r
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrangy View Post
I HAAAVVVEEEE AAACCCRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S *ahem*

Today I added several tester pieces into the tank a shortcake, a spath and a tricolour type thing! Should give a well covered base to know what's going on in the tank :beach bum: in time for some Red Dragon, WWC Pink Cadillac and Bubblegum Digi to arrive for me later this week

It finally has some again!!
She was lost while I was away no idea why but it was a sad lost that hurt a lot but sometimes these things happen so I'll be on the hunt for some new babies!
Sucks you lost the clam, sorry to hear that. I have had many over the years. Most do well , some arw super hardy and others just die overnight when the day before seemed healthy. I had a tiny maxima that survived a 3 day car ride and then lived happily in a 6g Nano Cube for 3 month, lived tnrough pinched mantel twice. Alao had a crocea rhat was doing great, growing colorful then just died over night.

Tank history 29g tropical ,55g cichlid tank, 20H softy reef, 29g mixed reef, 20H brackish goby & puffer tank, 55g mixed reef, 6g Nanocube softy lps reef, 40B sps reef, 75g sps reef, 75g sps reef in bu

Current Tank Info: 75g sps reef build in the works.
DesertReefT4r is offline   Reply With Quote