View Single Post
Unread 02/09/2019, 08:11 AM   #965
Przemek_PacSun
Registered Member

I'm sorry if I missed something - I have read overview in our system.
We always send goods on wooden pallets - a specially to far away Distributors. But as I see shipment to Indonesia was exlucded from container order to Singapaur and as it was agreed with second side - shipped on parcels(with provided parcels dimensions and weight - we never take decision like this without request/agreement from parcel recipient - Customer/Shop etc). Hard to say why it was done this time like this.
Of course - we are taking full responsibility for ANY damages between our warehouse and our suppliers / Customers where parcel is sent. IF there are any damages, they need to be only reported to us after delivery - we are shipping new products without any delay.
But that insurance is not working for next step delivery(shop to Customer).

About your question:
Alkalinity in effluent depend from used media type not reactor type(not directly - it can be affected by reactor size=capacity of media but not so important like used media type/size). If you will use media which start dissolving on 5.7 - 5.9(like in dastaco) - your alkalinity will maybe 12- maybe 17 in effluent. As I linked above - for AC3/AC4 using typical ARM coarse media - on effluent it could be 80 or more (if additional degassing chamber is used etc).