View Single Post
Unread 09/26/2015, 08:47 PM   #75
markalot

Thanks Andrew!

I finished setting up my 40B again, tearing down my little 20 ... but no, damn anemone starts to walk, so now he's by himself in the 29 until I can sell him.

Just a FTS

It's all LED with Maxspect Razor for the main light and BML 20K in back, aimed forward and a custom BML strip with less cool white in the front, aimed back. I've moved a few acro frags over and plan to move a few more so I can compare how they color up under the different lighting.

Of course the chemistry won't be identical so this is far from a perfect test, but I'm still curious. This was also the first time I dosed Phosphorus (Seachem) and Nitrate when starting up a tank, which seemed to help everything acclimate very quickly.

So enough of that. In the big tank, the slimer is telling me it does not want to be moved.

It's extremely bright green during the daylight cycle but it's becoming yellow under blue lights, which is a first. Not sure what is up with that.