Thread: All must go!!!
View Single Post
Unread 10/19/2009, 12:27 PM   #1
auntdeb
Registered Member

Exclamation All must go!!!

We are forced to sell our prized aquarium. All livestock and equipment is up for sale. We will post some pictures later but for starters this is what we have: 125g glass tank with wood stand and upper hood. The dimensions are 72L x 22H x 18D. We have the coralife light unit with 4 96w actinics, 3 MH, and 4 moon lights. We have all plumbing and return pump. We have a JBJ chiller and a skimmer and refugium. It has 2 Tunze powerheads. We have a 4 stage RODI system and a 55 gallon water storage tank. We have a python syphon for cleaning. Lots of miscellaneous parts, test kits, supplements, salt and refractometers.
Livestock includes 1 yellow tang, 1 blue chromis, 2 oscelaris clowns, 2 pajama cardinals, 1 flamehawk, 2 cleaner shrimp, 2 emerald crabs, lots of snails and hermits. I don't know all the scientific names for corals but hopefully with what I list and the pictures to follow all will know what we have. I have a huge (15+inches diameter) toadstool and 1 'baby' from that. We have a large yellow fiji. Lots of colt coral. Green buttons, mushrooms, zoas, blonde star polyps, yellow polyps, candy cane with over 30 heads, huge branching hammer and a smaller one, huge green frogspawn, large white frogspawn, moon coral, large open brain and small open brain, huge maze brain coral, med open brain, and loads of live rock. I'm sure there is probably more but I will have to get some pictures up so you can see.
We would love to sell everything to someone and we are asking $2600. If nobody wants the whole package then we will sell separately with all livestock going first.

auntdeb is offline   Reply With Quote