View Single Post
Unread 04/17/2017, 08:39 PM   #2452
Michael Hoaster
Registered Seaweedist

Here's a few quick and dirty (really) pics, just to record stuff. I tossed all the new plants in, then left for camping over the weekend. They pretty much arranged themselves.

So the new reds ended up front & center, which I'm okay with at the moment. I did place a couple of reds on the root and wall.

With them all piled up in front, I can look at them and decide where to put them. The mollies and the gramma have been rooting around in there. They seem to like it.

From the left end. All these on the rocks grew there on their own. Plants seem to plant themselves without much help from me just fine.

Note the new sand bed rubble. Isn't that sexy? So natural! Now I wait for spaghetti worms to appear. I saw a brittle star's legs today.

Some kind of grasilaria, I think.

You can just see the codylactis, peeking over the big red pile.

Life finds a way.

Right end of the sand bed. Note the tiny condylactis. I think it's still improving. Those two reds out on the sand bed planted themselves there. Cool.

Current Tank Info: 180g Seagrass Sandbar Lagoon, START DATE November 28, 2018
Michael Hoaster is offline   Reply With Quote