View Single Post
Unread 04/20/2017, 11:35 AM   #176
reefmutt
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by codydemmel4 View Post
Thanks Matt! Everything is looking very good lately (knock on wood) and I will have to take some new pictures this week, if everything continues to go well over the next couple weeks and colors improve I will probably add more frags.

I am not sure what those angels are, will have to look into them. I am scared to add angels in here till the frags are bigger. I had a Regal and Emporer but both ended up picking at the corals so I had to sell the Regal and I moved the Emporer to a 300 gallon fowlr I have running, that I am about to add a coral cat shark and stingray too.
The genicanthus family of angels are all planktivors and will not touch your corals. They are also dwarf angels so don't get nearly as large as most angels. They are beautiful, do amazing in pairs or harems, eat anything you add to the tank and are pretty non aggressive. Pretty much the perfect reef fish, imo..

Current Tank Info: 53x32.5x26 190g dt 60g of sumps 3 tank-100 gal frag system 6xAI prime 8xt5. 4x maxspect gyre. Skimz Dual internal sicce pump skimmer Deltec PF601s ca rx+Kalk stirrer
reefmutt is offline   Reply With Quote