View Single Post
Unread 02/06/2007, 08:54 AM   #24
miatawnt2b
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Racso
so would you say that these are worth it? AKA, is it just better to spend more money on a better unit (Aqualight Pro)? Is there any true risk of these causing a problem (more than any other high quality lilght would pose)?

Just wondering...
I can't answer that for you. This thread is simply stating facts of my experience, and I've tried to be complete with the photos and my descriptions of the components. I don't feel that the newer versions of these fixtures have been represented. We've all seen pictures of the Odyssea burnt tar ballast (well... a capacitor anyhow) from a few years back. Since then some always go on the record as stating Odyssea will burn your house down, but I have never seen a complete review with pictures of a new fixture, no matter how many times pictures were requested. Well, I changed that. I simply wanted to accurately show what you get for $359.00.

I also want to go on the record as saying this thread IS NOT about aquatraders customer service, good or bad. I have not had to deal with them, other than to place the order and watch the order status. As far as I am concerned, They said the unit would ship within 48 hours of placing my order, at which time I would receive a tracking number which I did.

-J