Thread: Weeds
View Single Post
Unread 08/30/2019, 10:04 AM   #1045
Michael Hoaster
Registered Seaweedist

Thanks Dawn.

I'm down one damsel this morning. I'm kinda bummed but I'm determined to keep going. I'm encouraged that the rest look good and continue eating the medicated food. I'm thinking about moving one from the QT that had the death in it, into the QT with only one fish in it. These fish seem to like each other's company. The tank with only one fish in it has the most timid fish, so I'm hoping that moving the other one in with him will help. I don't know whether this is the right course of action or not. It seems to me, getting the fish out of a tank where the other fish died would be a good idea. Or, by moving the survivor into the other QT, am I just infecting another tank? I was thinking about giving him a fresh water dip before transferring him.

I'm not sure what to do! For now I'm going to wait. The more I think about it, the more I think I should leave him there and keep treating the tank, and not infect another tank.

Current Tank Info: 180g Seagrass Sandbar Lagoon, START DATE November 28, 2018
Michael Hoaster is offline   Reply With Quote