View Single Post
Unread 12/26/2018, 11:59 AM   #1176
soulpatch
Registered Member

Trying to think through a few things and right now trying to figure out plumbing... Torn on hard/soft plumbing. Likely do a mix with the runs from the frag tank as hard so I can have union and valves and then soft into 150 stand... Its all 1/2" so lower flow all things considered. ALso need to see if I can get enough flow from my manifold off of my SP6 or if I have to find some area to house another pump in my sump. One of those things I wont know till things are setup for test runs.

For flow in tank thinking of a gyre 230 (or likely a 330 if out in time) but concerned a bit about the amount of flow in a 24x22x8 tank. Might just do some smaller Jabeos to start and see where that leads me.

I built my 80/20 stand last night but need to add the light bar and figure out its position before I send some pics. Not keen on putting it in front of my electronics cabinet but at the moment it is the only spot for it. Of ALL the things for my fish room and items I did not expect to be looking to spend money on is a love seat today. I am going out to see about getting rid of my sectional couch in the basement to have just a love seat and in doing so I could move a dog crate to other side of room (if not both) and rearrange the room some affording me plenty of room to have the frag tank on other side and have space to store my frag show gear.

Might even move the mini fridge to that side of the room so that the fish food and beers are closer!!!

Some have bar tabs. I have a coral tab at my LFS. Life goals.
soulpatch is offline   Reply With Quote