View Single Post
Unread 01/11/2019, 05:52 PM   #1185
soulpatch
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefWreak View Post
Eh, those pictures look like when people spend $$$ in the town that I'm from. It doesn't do much for me.

But, your partial FTS looks fantastic. Tank is so grown in! Is that a really thick stylo in the middle? Also the frag tank T-Slot stand looks great. I'm curious to see your thoughts on building and long-term use of it. I think it's a brilliant idea for a stand, though the skinning is tough because it's so custom.

I can't wait until (my tank can grow any SPS) my tank is grown in....
Back middle is a large chunky purple stylo yes. Tank 8s getting a trimming this week as I prep for a frag swap. Going to be tight on time as I leave for San Diego sunday night till Thursday so the swap will have some fresh cuts. So be it.

The stand is amazing thus far and not planning on closing it in so no worries there for me. I will likely put a shelf under the tank for the kh director to sit on and for a reactor to be moved to from out of my stand.

Bit of sad news in that I lost my blue throat trigger. No signs of distress but came down last night to him barely hanging on. I put him down so as to not have him suffer. Sucks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Some have bar tabs. I have a coral tab at my LFS. Life goals.
soulpatch is offline   Reply With Quote