View Single Post
Unread 12/30/2021, 06:50 PM   #7
Endtroducing
Registered Member

Update. Tank stocking is going well. My "podpulation" of copepods has exploded in the refugium, so a Mandarin Dragonet is on the horizon.

Quarantine tank works like a charm, 'Mudflap' the chromis is doing well. Currently using it to try and pair up some Kaudern's Cardinalfish. Got a dominant one (probably male?) and a 2nd one that was bullied to death very quickly unfortunately, so I got a pair of very docile ones and added them, so far they get along super well. It's weird. Maybe it's because they're so small, but before they clear QT I'm hoping to identify whoever actually "pairs up".

Jerry the springer damsel passed away very suddenly, and was replaced by an Azure damsel that is doing wonderful. I've acquired my "showpiece" fish for now, a Coral Beauty and also a cleaner shrimp.

I've added 3 more pieces of live rock & rearranged things significantly. Black Friday I picked up an Aquamaxx skimmer which has my water quality much better & I've been doing small PH/Alkalinity adjustments to hold it at 8.3. Pics will be coming soon, but I finally feel like I know more of what I'm doing which is nice. I found an excellent LFS who has been invaluable for helping me as well.

Endtroducing is offline   Reply With Quote