View Single Post
Unread 02/21/2019, 04:42 PM   #1055
homer1475
Registered Member

Went to the LFS today for a specific fish..... A matted filefish. I have a small aiptasia issue, and yes I know they are a crap shoot, but even if it doesn't eat my aiptasia, I still think it's a cool looking fish.

While I was there the person I'm sort of mentoring, has been having trouble with getting anything through TTM(I think hes on his fourth or fifth flame angel, and like third mcoskers wrasse). Anyways, while I was there they had a very nice looking flame angel. They had just fed the tanks moments before I showed up so I knew it was eating. Long story short, since I have to TTM the filefish anyways, I'm going to TTM the angel for him also.

While I was there and looking around, they had a tiny skunk cleaner shrimp, and a bubblegum colored hammer my wife thought was cool looking. So they both came home with me also.

OOh and my long thought dead rock flower nem, just showed up floating around on the sandbed today! Since I'm doing a 3 day blackout, I think it's on the stroll for a new home. It was under my now rather large red monti, and I haven't seen it in months since the monti and that purple stylo I got my Soul started warring.

As far as the ATS goes, I already have the photo period on 24/7 alternating between front and back lights as suggested by Floyd. It grows well, just doesn't seem to be out competing the DT lights. Hence the current 3 day blackout to maybe give it a tilt toward the ATS rather then the DT.

Originally posted by der_wille_zur_macht:

"He's just taking his lunch to work"
homer1475 is offline   Reply With Quote