View Single Post
Unread 03/13/2019, 02:49 AM   #1068
homer1475
Registered Member

Well lets see.....

Filefish died, no idea why. Made it through TTM, went into the display, munched a few aiptasia, found stuck to an MP10 the next day?

Black cap didn't make it through TTM, and the acan I bought to try again with, hasn't opened since putting in my tank. Not opening fully is nothing new in this tank, but I always could see feeders out at night. With this acan, there is no display of life other then some colored flesh, not puffing up at all, or showing feeders at night. I'm finding this no acan in this tank thing, very annoying to say the least.

I did win a Hanna salinity tester on R 2 R! And let me tell you, way easier then the milwaukee, and dead nuts accurate! Just turn it on, and dip it in. Within seconds you have salinity(ppt, sg, or psu), and temperature. In using that I found my display to be down to 1.022(I admit I hardly every check my display), and I'm wondering if this is why the new acan won't open, my sunset monti faded, and possibly the reason the filefish died? I do now have it back up to 1.025, but it still has me wondering.

Originally posted by der_wille_zur_macht:

"He's just taking his lunch to work"
homer1475 is offline   Reply With Quote